Diamonds Do Good, the worldwide non-profit, has introduced $365,000 of grants for diamond mining and manufacturing communities. It’s supporting girls’ education and entrepreneurship coaching in Tanzania, where Jewelery News it launched the Diamonds Do Good Bracelet to… India’s exports of polished diamonds slid again during December, but tough imports soared, as expected, after the two-month voluntary ban.
- During the Pre-Classic and Classic period of Maya civilization, the Maya have been making jewelry from local supplies such as jade, pearls, and sea shell while also incorporating imported materials corresponding to obsidian and turquoise.
- Young city grooms in India are more and more opting for platinum jewelry, such as chains, bracelets, and earrings, as an different choice to gold amid rising gold prices.
- In contrast, jewelry, while retaining its emotional and aesthetic worth, could take a backseat for some throughout these phases, with consumers prioritising gold in additional liquid types for investment functions,” he mentioned.
- You can also go vintage or have one thing you no longer put on recycled and transformed into your never-take-off piece.
- Loro Piana confirmed its very good momentum and its management position in ultra-premium, refined luxury.
Pieces are refined of their design, and feature inlays of turquoise, …